We always come to the same place when we visit Colorado and accept been visiting regularly for the past 3 years. It has come to experience similar abode to me and so when we came last summer to find one of our favorite restaurants had closed and was nether construction to become Spago's we became a little worried. Blog-Stedman was concerned that there would be nothing "normal" for him to eat. I was concerned that my all time favorite event would be cancelled–the massive breakfast buffet. It did non occur to me that Wolfgang Puck would come in and change the entire environs without even consulting me! Shocking, isn't it? Here is a little tour and so y'all tin decide whether next time Mr. Puck would be better off calling me. For the record, here are my design credentials: 1) I am an avid watcher of HGTV. 2) I know what I don't like. three) I decorated my own business firm four) I even talked several other people into hiring me last summer. Now back to the tour:

This is the cool, rustic, contemporary art at the entrance to the restaurant. Love it! Honey how it is edgy, yet fits into the Colorado environs.
This is a view from our breakfast table this morn. The left wall is big squares covered with leather that are down-right yummy. The space planning throughout is stellar with enough room between tables, still you lot experience like y'all are in a cozy, private expanse.
Fun chairs! They are also surprisingly comfortable. Love the dissimilarity between contemporary and western charm. They feel more TX than CO to me, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt on this one because they are so cool and I have no trouble spreading a fiddling TX charm around.
This is a HUGE wall to wall to ceiling black and white photo (you can see this in the room view above). In that location are several of these throughout. I really like them and am a huge sucker for whatsoever sort of b & west photography. Weblog-Stedman thinks they were an afterthought to cram a little CO into the pattern.
This is the booth where we ate dinner. Love the booth! They have walls betwixt booths so y'all feel like you are in your own little room. The dinner was quite an consequence. Information technology was both dinner and entertainment with a whole bandage of people doing this and that at your table…bringing things, taking things, cut things, pouring things, removing things. It was very well choreographed. The food was higher up average and the over all experience was great. Unfortunately, they have priced weblog-Stedman and I out of the ability to exercise this very often. Dorsum to design. This is where I think things came together the best. I dearest the existing stone wall peeking out behind the sleek furniture.
This is what you see from the hotel entrance hall when looking into the bar. You tin run into more of the fun chairs turned bar stools. The bar also has little booth-like areas seen to the right which are really cool. Only, they lost all sense of Colorado here. The flooring is a about amazing burnished tile not larger than 1 inch x ii inch bricks that just shimmer in a more Florida feel. The partitions throughout the bar and eating place are made of bamboo in gentle shades of orange, red and greenish. I honey them, but they have no concern being in a Colorado gild. It makes the whole place seem like it should exist in a warmer climate which is a piffling unsettling when yous are sitting there in different levels of ski attire.
This is another view of the bar from the hotel lobby. One shot just doesn't do it justice. It is and so fabulous, but…
this is what you meet from that aforementioned spot in the foyer when yous turn 45 degrees. It is so weird that designs that oppose each other so strikingly are sitting next to each other in the same room.
Here you lot can see through the bar into the big Colorado gild room on the other side. It actually feels similar someone designed this bar and eating house without e'er visiting the location. I would experience much more than comfortable and happy if it were sitting in the center of Dallas, Palm Springs or Orlando. It but doesn't fit in the rustic lodge. I really believe they could go along the modernistic look if it were better mixed with rustic, bawdy, Colorado things. The beginning matter I would practice is replace every slice of bamboo in the whole place with something like a small stone tile or chunky dark wood. I would have the fabulous bar floor taken to my firm and replaced with something that better flowed with the outside lobby like funky slate. I would emphasize colors like moss green and eliminate the pastel oranges and

reds. I would replace the lite fixtures in the main dining room considering they are currently too pocket-sized and I recall something huge and rustic might be quite delightful there. So, Mr. Puck if y'all need any more advice, delight contact me. I am sure I would be much cheaper to hire and then your original design team.

PS–I may only exist a scrap biting over the counterfoil of the massive breakfast bar…